Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Well moving day is here! And I am sitting here in my new empty house with the ATT guy hooking up the cable (he got the internet running lickity split) and since I never shared the St. Patrick's Day nails I did last week before I was in moving chaos, I thought I would share them now!

Untitled

To create this look I started with a layer of KBShimmer Eyes White Open then brought out four different shades of green holo – Zoya Merida, Dreamland Lacquer Kiss Me I'm a Fish, Dreamland Lacquer He's an Angry Elf and Smitten Polish (now Dreamland) Girl Sprouts.

Untitled

I did a skittle look with three different nail art techniques.

Untitled

For the middle finger I did a dotticure featuring all of the beautiful green holos, I love all the different finishes of the polishes, I think they went really well together.

Untitled

For the index and ring finger I did a smoosh manicure, which I just loved how it turned out and I hope to do be doing quite a few of these in the future. Once again the textures really came out to play on these nails. I also stamped a plaid image on top to complete the look and tie it in with the next nail look.

Untitled

For the thumb and pinky I took out a plaid stamping image from my MoYou Pro 01 plate and did a gradient holo stamping job. This was a more subtle look but I thought really spoke to the Irish part of the look, since there weren't any shamrocks or anything overtly St. Patrick's Day.

Untitled

Overall I really liked this look. Green is my absolute favorite color so getting to throw together a medley of different shades really makes me a happy camper.

Anyway, hopefully things will be settled here in the new house in no time. I was able to successfully transfer all my polish with no casualties thankfully enough! I'm in my second trimester now and energy is coming back so I'm looking forward to being in full nesting mode with this new house!

Hopefully the move, and lack of full time work, will get me going on the blog more often again too, thanks for sticking with me while I've been going through this transition this year guys! March is actually my third blogiversary, sorry I didn't do anything momentous to mark the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment