Friday, December 2, 2016

Tis the Season for Charity

Hey everyone! I know I put a dent in my wallet during the Thanksgiving weekend but today I wanted to share one polish with you that goes toward a great cause.

Untitled

This is Polished For Days Dear Santa. I purchased quite a large order from Polished For Days and once I read about this one, I knew I had to purchase it.

This polish retails for $10, and $7 of that goes toward Jacob's Heart Adopt-a-Family program. Jacob's Heart provides services for families of children suffering from cancer. This specific adopt-a-family provides money for toys and items families need during the holiday season. 70% of the cost of the polish going toward a great cause, it gave me all the warm fuzzies.

"We hope to be able to impact the lives of a few families impacted by this horrible disease," the store listing states. Well I'm all for that which is why I wanted to dedicate a blog post to this one individual polish.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This polish is a bling machine. Dear Santa is a silver holographic micro glitter polish with red-copper-bronze, green-purple-blue and blue-green-gold multichrome flakies. So in addition to the mega holo glow of this polish, you have every color of the rainbow flakies so it shines inside and out! My kinda polish FOR SURE. Two coats for this opacity, easy to work with formula.

This is perfect for that holiday party, or even good for the office if you want to have a little bling on the nails during this fun season.

Anyway, if the charity behind this polish pulls at your heart, I hope you'll consider purchasing Polished For Days Dear Santa. Not only is it for a good cause, it is also sure to turn heads once you've got it on your nails too!

1 comment:

  1. T-Shirts in Style for Your T-Shirt Industry
    T-Shirt Brands - T-Shirts - T-Shirts · T-Shirts at The Top titanium eyeglass frames of T-Shirt. $45.99 | titanium sponge Sold out. 188bet $45.99. titanium price per pound $45.99 · Sold titanium body armor out. Buy online. $44.99. $45.99

    ReplyDelete