Tuesday, November 15, 2016

B Polished Lethe

Hey y'all. Happy Tuesday. I'm really sorry I've been quiet on the blog lately. Election season at work is bananas and I'm still reeling from last week and some personal stuff going on in my life. But anyway, I've got a lovely polish to share with you today.

Pretty distractions are great, even more great when they glow and are holo!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is B Polished Lethe, which is limited edition. This is a muted, soft blue holographic polish, filled with green shimmer. It just glows with that green shimmer and it really feel aquatic to me. Perfect for those mermaid nails everyone loves.

The formula on this is great, it is slightly brush-strokey, but apply thin coats and you don't really notice. Drying helps a lot with this too. It was nearly a one-coater, but I did two for good measure and topped it with B Polished's wonderful Prism Shield top coat (this thing preserves holo, y'all), for a holo lover like me, this is a MUST.

Anyway, because this is almost a one-coater, I decided I must check to see if it stamps.

Untitled

Untitled

Good news everyone, this baby stamps and is gorgeous! For this look I broke out B Polished Midnight in Death Valley, the ultimate black stamping polish and stamped an image over Lethe using one of my Bundle Monster Festival Plates, this was on my pointer, middle and pinky fingers. For the thumb and my ring finger, I tested Lethe's stamping power using the same image and it was beautiful!

So the consensus is, we all need Lethe, and there are only a few bottles left and then this polish is gone for good. Don't miss out!!! Available at B Polished's webshop, there are a bunch of other unique and beautiful polishes there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment