Monday, October 10, 2016

Fair Maiden Polish Fall into Delirium Collection (partial)

Happy Monday everyone! I am so sorry I've been in and out on the blog. I'm still posting regularly in Facebook groups and on IG, but I only make time for blogging when I can and it's an arrangement I'm happy with and I hope you are too!

Untitled

Anyway, today I have five gorgeous polishes from Fair Maiden Polish that have recently released. During their original release, Fair Maiden Polish had it's 10-polish Fall into Delirium Collection split into cool and warm colors, and I snagged a warm collection offering and boy am I glad I did. This collection has everything, great warm colors that remind me of the leaves changing color, a fun thermal, THE vamp of the season and just great bling all around.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have the gorgeous Fair Maiden Polish Roaming Fire. This is a gorgeous red leaning orange holo polish with strong golden glow. Opaque in two coats, easy to apply. This polish is one of my favorites of this group and just screams fall. This super bright shade of orange is my favorite fall color and I can't wait to incorporate this in some falling leaves nail art soon! I'll share the one look I already did with this polish here!

Untitled

I used a base of Roaming Fire and then broke out Lemming Lacquer I'll Give You Darkness (from my untried pile) and my UberChic Beauty 2-02 plate and created a skittle of stamping images. Fun fall look, if leaves aren't your thing. ;-)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Fair Maiden Polish The Road Less Traveled. This polish is a beautiful muted olive holo polish with a gorgeous violet shimmer. Opaque in two easy coats, is slightly more muted than my photos show. I looooove this polish, and I sort of feel like it's the underdog of this collection. As a green lover, I an confidently say I have nothing with this violet shift in my whole collection. A unique beauty for sure!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This gorgeous beauty is Fair Maiden Polish Waderlusting. This is a gorgeous glitter bomb filled with five different holographic pigments and glass flecks which give it a slight green shift. Also, super impressed that this was opaque in two easy coats, but it top coat hungry so you might want an extra coat. This polish isn't just your normal golden glitter bomb, the green shift in it is gorgeous. It's just begging to be paired with The Road Less Traveled.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This stunner is Fair Maiden Polish Shadow of Your Heart. Now we all know I am a fan of vampy holo polish and own a lot of it. This polish, while is similar in color to others, has this amazing metallic quality to it that other holos I own do not. It reminds me SO much of OPI Germanicure, but with a linear holo finish. So beautiful. This is a must-own, seriously, you cannot miss out on this if you like vampy polishes. This was also opaque in two easy coats.

Untitled
*Warm*

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
*Transitioning to cold*

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Fair Maiden Polish Acorns & Ashes. This is a gorgeous nude polish with strong golden glow that shifts to an olive green when exposed to the cold. Now being that it was 82 degrees today in California (c'mon fall, where the heck are you?!) I had to break out an ice pack for the shift and I do hope one day it might be cold enough for it to shift naturally on me! This polish was on the sheerer side and I used three coats, but there was still some visible nail line peeking through. I don't own many thermal polishes, but this one is beautiful either warm or cold. Definitely worth checking out!

Well that's it from me today! I hope you enjoyed these lovely polishes, do expect to see them in future nail art!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment