Monday, August 8, 2016

Tuesday Swatch Spam

Hey everyone! So I was doing a little digital cleaning on my phone and I found a bunch of swatches that have been on deck to share but haven't quite made it to the blog. So I thought I'd put them all together in one place in case y'all are interested in checking them out.



So these are swatches are from various points in the last year so I definitely won't review them, I'll probably just link to where you can get them, if they're still available. I like looking at swatch spam so I hope you enjoy this random assortment I have for you today!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Literary Lacquers Each to Each. This was part of an Awesome Sauce Indie Box, sorry it's not available anymore, it's a beauty!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Glam Polish Lani. I think it was on its way out when I ordered it, so no longer available sorry!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Vapid Lacquer Spellcaster. A Hella Holo Custom so not currently available sorry. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I hope you enjoyed this round up of some older swatches of mine. Maybe you found a hidden gem you haven't seen before?! Which is your favorite?!

No comments:

Post a Comment