Monday, June 20, 2016

GlitterDaze Nail Polish Review

Good morning everyone, this year I've continued with the tradition of trying brands that are new-to-me so I can review them and share the results with you!

Untitled

Today I have three beauties from GlitterDaze Nail Polish. I don't know how I originally missed The Marie Antoinette Collection, it came out in fall of last year, as I am obsessed with creme, flakie, holo combos – but I sure am glad I found it this year and can share with you my picks! And stay tuned because of course I've saved some nail art to complete the post!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have GlitterDaze Chemise A La Reine. This is a lovely off white/light grey creme base packed with multicolored color shifting flakies with delicate holo pieces that shine throughout. The thing I love best about the creme/flakie/holo creations is that they look beautiful indoors and outside. The holo dances in the sun and the flakies bring the multicolored fun to life inside! Best of both worlds. The formula on this was great, opaque in two easy coats and the flakies lay flat on the nail!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next we have GlitterDaze Eat Cake. This is a nice nude creme base packed with warmer pink to green to gold shifting flakies with those same delicate holo pieces. I think I would have preferred this polish more if it had multicolored flakies like Chemise A La Reine, only because this pulls warmer because of the color family and I prefer neutral rainbows over warmer color families. This had the same great formula and was opaque in two easy coats, however I did not heed the warning (which is on the shop listing) on this polish – it is a light stainer. Albeit it was only a slight stain, but you might want to double up on base coat, I had light pink nails after wearing this one out for a few days.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we have GlitterDaze Versailles. This has a lovely dusty green creme base and is packed with green/blue/purple color shifting flakies and the same beautiful scattered holo pieces. I looooved the cooler colors in this, but I thought the colored base sometimes stole the show from the flakies. Either way this one was a stunner. Two easy coats, no staining at all. This polish reminded me of a mermaid or peacock, which is why I did added the following nail stamping to it.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Because of the flakies peacock qualities I decided to break out my most recent feather-y stamping plate I got from the Bundle Monster Festival Plates (BM-S301 to be exact), and stamped this fun feather image. I thought it matched pretty well with the base polish and it was a cute look!

Overall I was pretty impressed with the quality of these polishes. I haven't heard a whole ton about the GlitterDaze brand, but was happy with what I received in these beauties. Something about the holo in these, they aren't your typical holo pigment and I think that is what makes them stand out a bit in my large collection.

So share with me, have you tried out GlitterDaze before, what are your favorites?! What should I check out from them?!

No comments:

Post a Comment