Friday, June 3, 2016

Dreamland Lacquer HHC Relaunch

You guys it has been a WEEK! I wanted to get this post up on Wednesday but between graduation coverage at work, the Sharks playoffs and how hot it's been – I haven't had a minute to myself!!!

So let's get to the polish shall we?!

Untitled

So last year, back when Dreamland Lacquer was Smitten Polish, Noelie (the genius behind the brand), worked with the ladies at Hella Holo Customs to release Smitten Polish Kenyan Sunset and Smitten Polish Bengal Tiger.

Well fast forward to now, under the new Dreamland Lacquer label, these polishes are once again available for preorder through June 10 but only if you are a member of the Hella Holo Polish Facebook Group.

I figured since I had purchased them the first time around and had never gotten around to actually blogging about them, now was the perfect time to do it and I thought it would be good to throw a little nail art look in there too!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have the gorgeous Kenyan Sunset. This is a lovely raspberry colored holo polish with a strong linear holo finish. The polish is opaque in two easy coats, but the holo is so powerful it is almost a one coater!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next we have the beautiful Bengal Tiger! This is a darker orange holo with that same strong linear holo finish. The polish is opaque in two easy coats, also almost a one coater like Kenyan Sunset. You guys, I have been longing for some oranges for quite some time now and this fulfills my need for some beautiful orange tones.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Now I have seen these as gradients quite a few times, so I thought I'd do something a little different with them. Since they are both almost one coaters I thought I'd see how they looked stamp. And wow, while they aren't insanely opaque, it still is striking. And of course I added a little dotticure on the other nails just to tie the whole look together.

To create the gradient stamp I used just one swipe of each polish over the stamped image and swiped away the excess back and forth a few times to create the gradient stamp.

That's all I have time for today guys because I'm about to head out and claim a parking spot for yet another graduation I have to cover. I've left all the appropriate links for Hella Holo and Dreamland below!

Hella Holo Customs – Facebook Group (to join email hellaholocustomercare@gmail.com with the topic 'JOIN')– Instagram 
Dreamland Lacquer – ShopFacebookInstagramFacebook Fan Group

No comments:

Post a Comment