Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tis the Season for Neons!!!

Hey everyone, it's that time of year again! Time to break out those amazing neons and making screamingly bright and happy nails.



For this look today I broke out some of my favorite neons, the Indigo Bananas The 10th Element. If you ever wanted a complete collection of neons – this is it my friends. It has everything from a searing red to even a neon teal! This set is awesome, and it is available in mini size too, something I love about Indigo Bananas. For full disclosure, part of this collection was sent to me last year to review, but I loved them so much I completed the collection myself.

So this is the first time this year I've broken these bad boys out and the Bundle Monster Festival Plates collection to create this super awesome look!!!

Untitled

This is a look I've been wanting to do for the longest time. I just never had the perfect tree stamp and with the newest Bundle Monster Festival Plate collection, I finally do. I'm absolutely in love with this look – it is everything.

Untitled

Now to the details. To start with, I painted my ring finger with three coats of Painted Polish Sleigh Bells Silver (which I'm thinking is retired now, but it's beautiful!). Sleigh Bells Silver is packed with silver holo microglitter and bar glitter (which I typically don't like but like that it helps with the coverage here). Then I stamped the single chevrons from BM-S305 plate using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.

Untitled

For the gradient I started with one coat of LiLoo, the neon orange. Then on a makeup sponge I applied LiLoo, Neon the 10th Element (pink) and Phlogiston Paradise (the BEST purple creme there is) and I moved up and down on the LiLoo nails to create the gradient. To create a starry sky atmosphere I added a single layer of ILNP My Private Rainbow X. Then I used Painted Polish Midnight Mischief again to stamp the tree image from BM-S306.

Untitled

This scene is quitessential summer to me and boy I know it is just around the corner. My main beat at work is education, so when the summer comes work tends to be a little lighter hearted at least. Looking forward to it this year! And these nails are the perfect way to do so! :)

What gets you and your nails in the summer seasonal spirit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment