Monday, April 25, 2016

Dreamland Lacquer April Hella Holo Custom Polishes

I had a super fun weekend everyone. I was knee deep in a pile polish compiling another Mega Polish Comparison post. But I don't have that quite yet for you all – coming soon I promise!

Today I wanted to share two polishes I purchased this month because they are just so holo amazing they made my jaw drop AND they are currently available through the end of this month so I thought I better hop to it and post these suckers! 

Untitled

These two polishes are by Dreamland Lacquer creations for the Facebook group Hella Holo Customs. You have to be a member of the group to purchase the polish, but the more the merrier so please join. To join email hellaholocustomercare@gmail.com with the topic 'JOIN'. The ladies at Hella Holo Customs have worked with a number of different indie companies, calling on them to make polishes inspired by the Facebook group photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have the stunning Dreamland Lacquer Dragonberry. This is a gorgeous orchid-toned almost neon bright linear holo that burns violet. This polish is very pigmented and is practically a one-coater, with a great formula – easy to apply. This polish is absolutely stunning – especially outside, I included a sunshine shot (the last shot). It has this darker violet streak in the linear holo that just jumps out and makes this such a happy bright polish!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we have one of my absolute favorite colors for nail polish – a coral holo. This is Dreamland Lacquer Coral of the Story. This is a lovely pink-leaning coral and that is also almost neon in its brightness. I love this shade of coral – it is pink leaning without being too pink and stays true to its coral nature. The sunshine shot shows it leaning a tad more orange than it typically does, but it is actually the bright – so pretty! The formula on this was similar to Dragonberry, although a smidge thicker. Not difficult to apply at all and almost a one-coater. I used two coats for these swatches. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

So of course while swatching these polishes I was struck by inspiration and just knew I wanted to pair them together in a look. It had been awhile since I did a gradient so I thought I'd breakout a makeup sponge and give it a shot! Loved the results. I used Bundle Monster BM-S303 for the palm trees and UberChic Beauty 2-02 for the angled pattern using my Painted Polish Midnight Mischief black polish to stamp with.


Since these polishes are currently available through the end of the month, I thought I better get these to you all ASAP. And you want to know something else you should consider picking up while you're shopping at Dreamland Lacquer – her great Ooh Shiny! Quick Dry Top Coat. I've been using it for awhile now and it is great to for a super shiny quick dry top coat AND it doesn't smear nail stamping looks like the one above. It's just an all around great option and for $5 it's a steal! 

So anyway, what are you waiting for? I just know you want these bright beauties on your nails for the upcoming warm weather. These are totally summer appropriate! Can't wait to take the nail art out in the sun tomorrow (which will be today by the time this posts!).

Hella Holo Customs – Facebook Group (to join email hellaholocustomercare@gmail.com with the topic 'JOIN')– Instagram 
Dreamland Lacquer – ShopFacebookInstagramFacebook Fan Group

No comments:

Post a Comment