Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Recent Pahlish Purchases

Hey everyone, today I'm sharing with you some lovely swatches of some recent Pahlish pretties I have purchased.

Untitled

Just look at the macro magnificence above! I just looooove the look at polishes up close, you really can see all the depth and character can't you?!

So Pahlish is still a new-to-me indie. I first discovered them when they partnered with that brand I shall not name, and I got that whole collaboration collection. Haven't even made it through that original Pahlish purchase, but these are some recent ones that I thought were still quite relevant and wanted to share the pretties!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have the lovely Pahlish Blood of the Mountain II. I have been totally lusting after this polish since I first spotted it on the blogosphere, and I am so glad I finally purchased it. It is a lovely garnet berry jelly polish filled with holo, pink and gold flakies. Depth for daaaaays. Even though this was a jelly, it built up quite nicely in two easy to apply coats. So squishy and pretty!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up I was a mystery polish from the End of the Year Clearance and I totally got lucky. This is Pahlish Such Great Heights, and it was totally right up my alley. I know when this came out earlier in 2015, I was totally eyeing it. This is a gorgeous periwinkle creme polish with holo particles which create a delicate linear holo finish. I think I kind of wish the holo was more in your face on this one, but that is just my taste. This also applied in two easy coats. So pretty!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And finally we have Pahlish Hallucinogenic Lipstick, which was a Bespoke Batch polish and I'm sorry to say is no longer available for purchase. This polish is stunning. It is a gorgeous raspberry jelly polish with iridescent purple glitter and scattered holographic finish. Now if there is one thing I am learning, is Pahlish really aces the iridescent additions to polishes. I remember some of that glitter in the January topper I reviewed here, but it really just does add that something special to the polish that I don't see a whole lot of indies doing right now. This polish built up easily in two coats. So much depth and sparkle with this one, I think this was my favorite of this bunch.

So what do you think? Which of these were your favorites? What Pahlish pretties do you think I need to add to my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment