Saturday, January 30, 2016

Pahlish January Duo

Can I just start this post by saying one thing – thank goodness it's finally the weekend. I'm sorry if feels as though I abandoned you this week. Life was seriously so rough, work exploded and everything just got so crazy.

Anyway let's get to the pretty lovely non stressful things shall we?!

Untitled

This is the January Duo from Pahlish and let's just say it's exactly what you want on gloomy winter days!!!

Untitled

The base is Zulu Bunsen was a super bright coral almost neon creme polish that leaned orange. This is one of my favorite colors and boy was it just what I needed during a rather gloomy week. The formula was easy to work with and built up easily in two coats. 

Untitled

After the base of Zulu Bunsen, I just knew I wanted to do a glitter gradient a la one of my favorite nail artists Very Emily. The second part of this duo is topper Moon Rock Dust and let me just tell you none of the photos can do it proper justice.

Untitled

Moon Rock Dust is a holographic topper filled with platinum and golden flakies with beautiful orange and purple glitters with the most striking violet shimmer! I think the macro above captures it the best! Application on this was also a breeze.

Untitled

This combo wore extremely well on me too, and it is just such a steal for $18. Being that tomorrow is the last day in January, you might not want to wait on this stunning duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment