Sunday, January 17, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – Things that Fly

Hey everyone, I'm a little late on my Crumpet's Nail Tarts Things that Fly prompt, but better late than never, am I right?!

Untitled

Every night when I drive home, it's my favorite time of day, twilight. The light is fading on the horizon and for some super strange reason the street I live on is home to a host of crows, that fly together finding a place to sleep for the night (usually on the tops of tall pine trees that line my street).

So for the this prompt, I thought I'd try to recreate that on my nails!

Untitled

For the base I did a gradient of Zoya Blu and Zoya Stella and then topped it with that brand I wish not to name – it's a holo topper with silver flakies.

Untitled

Then I broke out Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and I stamped the bird image using my Bundle Monster BM-508 plate. I messed up my thumb a buuuunch of times so for these shots only include four fingers, not my norm.

Untitled

Don't forget to check out the other talented ladies doing this 52 week challenge with me!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment