Friday, December 4, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Glitter Topper or Flakie

Happy Friday everyone! I'm here for a quick 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post! This week the prompt was Glitter Topper for Flakie and my particular patter was Houndstooth/Tweed/Plaid. And since I'm Christmas looks all month here at Newsie Nail Novice, I of course broke out some great red and green glitter for this look.

Untitled

For the base of this look I used a Different Dimension Armstrong, a beautiful gold holo with some bronze flakies throughout. Then I added a layer of Model City Polish Christmas with a Chance of Snow.

Untitled

Then I broke out my VERY first stamping plate ever, some Konad plate that had a plaid design (sorry I don't remember which one it was) and used KBShimmer Eyes White Open to stamp two plaid designs over the glitter.

Untitled

This look was a little too much for me. SO much going on. But how perfect is that glitter for the holidays? I'm not much of a glitter person, but for anyone who is, this is a must have!

As usual don't forget to look at all the other ladies' nail art looks with glitter or flakie toppers!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment