Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Snow Day

This month this blog is going to be holiday all the things!!!! In addition to my normal 52 week challenge, I'm going to do my best to try and keep up with this 12 Days of Christmas challenge from the Challenge Your Nail Art Facebook group!

I just love this Facebook group and had SO much fun doing this challenge last year. Here is the calendar of prompts, and feel free to jump in if you'd like to! Just join us on Facebook!

Untitled

Today's (well yesterday, but it still counts, we're a pretty chill group of ladies, rules aren't too rigid!) prompt was Snow Day so I broke out some snow flake stamps and went to work on a rather classic snow flake look.

Untitled

For the base I used Literary Lacquers Blue Stocking Romance.

Untitled

For the stamping I used a-England Encore Margot as the stamping polish and broke out the new Bundle Monster holiday set for the snowflake images.

Untitled

The specific plate I used was the BM-S218 plate.

Untitled

Expect to see a lot more looks featuring those stamping plates! I'm so excited for my month of holiday nails! Love this time of year for nail art!

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome snow day manis in this prompt below!!!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


No comments:

Post a Comment