Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Recent Fair Maiden Polish Purchases

Good morning everyone! Today I've got a round up of recent Fair Maiden Polish purchases I have made! Finally got a chance to play with my new pretties this weekend and boy am I glad I did.

Untitled

Now this is a mix of polishes, two from their Swords & Lace: A Renaissance Fantasy fall collection, one is a Limited Edition from the Color 4 Nails website and the final one is a new addition to their original Be Your Own Heroine Collection


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First up we have the super lovely Fair Maiden Polish Pirate Queen. Pirate Queen is a gorgeous purple leaning magenta with a strong linear holo with a violet flash. This is vampy while still being bright and applied perfectly in two coats. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next we have Fair Maiden Polish High Priestess. High Priestess is a strawberry red polish packed with pink, orange and gold shimmer which gives it a lovely warm glow. This also applied perfectly in two coats. This was the first polish I was drawn to in the Swords & Lace collection, it is totally unique to my collection and is just so beautiful. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This third polish is a limited edition from the Color 4 Nails website which now carries Fair Maiden Polishes! This is Fair Maiden Tauplexed, which is no longer available on its own so I've linked to the special Color 4 Nails duo. Tauplexed is a lovey purple leaning taupe holo that has a beautiful golden glow. I think my photo captures the beauty of this polish but I do want to say in person this polish is so beautiful! Another perfect application in two coats. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Finally we have the newest addition to the Fair Maiden Polish family is Colors of the Wind. Colors of the Wind was one of three polishes the ladies of Fair Maiden Polish added to their original collection in honor of their first anniversary. Colors of the Wind, in honor of Pocahontas, is a medium dusty blue holo polish with golden flakies that slightly shift green which gives it a golden glow in direct light and provide some extra depth to the polish in indirect light. Once again, same great formula I've come to know from Fair Maiden, opaque in two coats. 

These flakies are a new foray for Fair Maiden and I think they are utilizing them in a unique was I haven't seen before! Can't wait to see what they hold in store for the future. Have you picked up any new Fair Maidens lately? Which colors have you been rocking?

No comments:

Post a Comment