Wednesday, November 18, 2015

ILNP Stripe Nails

Today I have a fun and quick nail art post to share with you featuring both a blinging holo polish and an super great multichrome polish.

Untitled

The holo/multichrome pairing is something I truly love. It is often sunny in California so I'm always in the mood for a good holo but I also spend a good portion of my days indoors in the office. So I am always on the hunt for a good mani that looks good indoors and out!

Untitled

For this look I paired two polishes from the INLP 2015 Fall Collection, which I reviewed (my picks at least) here. I started this look with three thin coats of INLP Maiden Lane, a lovely pale grey-leaning lavender ultra holo.

Untitled

After the base dried, I added straight nail vinyls to create a simple straight line running through the whole look and painted one coat of ILNP Glory (one of my FAVORITE polishes of this year) in the stripe-created spot.

Untitled

Untitled

You'll see these macros just how bling-y this is in direct light and then in soft light.

Untitled

I really did love these nails, they were soft and understated, but then also super bling-y. Best of both worlds! And I thought the greyish neutral base of Maiden Lane would make Glory really stand out, and it totally did!

That's it for today folks. Sorry this is so quick, but I've got a big incoming pile of to-swatch holiday collections coming up for you! Believe me you won't want to miss out on what's coming up from all my favorite brands! I just love the holidays don't you. Promise to sprinkle nail art at least once a week too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment