Wednesday, October 28, 2015

New Indie Alert: B Polished Review

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I have a new-to-me and new-on-the-scene indie to share with you and let me just tell you now, I'm pretty impressed.

Untitled

I may have only purchased two polishes from B Polished to start with, but I'm so glad I did. The black stamping polish – Midnight in Death Valley – I have already used for three manicures.

And another cool thing?! She's having a sale for Halloween and I promise this isn't something you want to miss out on!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The first polish I have to share with you is B Polished Ignite the Night, a beautiful multichrome polish that has a ton of depth. The shift in this polish goes from red to orange to gold and it reminds me of a sunset but also of the changing leaves. It is a gorgeous color shift that comes from not only the polish, but also the glass flecks, with give is dimension. The application went on smooth and was opaque in two coats.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The next polish I used is B Polished Midnight in Death Valley, which is an amazingly pigmented one-coat wonder of a black polish. Because of it's dense pigment it was perfect for stamping and worked both for thicker stamping images (ring finger) and more detailed images (middle finger). I also used this in my a previous nail art look I posted last week, and it was a wonderful one-coater that was the perfect base for nail art. It dries semi-matte and pretty quickly, which made it so wonderful to work with as a base.

I was super impressed with this first showing from this new-on-the-market indie. I think her first collection, Sunsets & Sandy Beaches, has a little something for everyone – textures and multichromes. She also has a great line of base and top coats I'm itching to try as well.

So you have all the sale details, though November 8, B Polished is offering 20 percent off with the code TREATYOURSELF.

And come join our new fan group on Facebook B Polished Sweethearts too for more of the latest news, swatches and just all around fun times!

So I know I've only shown you a small sampling of this new brand, but are there any of her polishes that you're thinking about? I'm definitely interested in picking up Sea You At Sunset, I'm just a sucker for green multichromes!

No comments:

Post a Comment