Friday, September 11, 2015

Perfect Polish Pair: Stiletto Nails

Today I have a great pairing of polishes to share with you! The look started out with me wearing Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking and yes y'all, it's as amazing in real life as it is in the photos. Check it out!

Untitled

This beautiful polish is a gorgeous royal purple linear holo with a bright blurple flash that is as wow in real life as it in the photos! It is almost a one coater, but I added two for ultimate sparkle and shine.

So I wore this for a day or two and then I got an awesome shipment of the Elevation Polish and Pahlish Adventures of Marco Polo collection and I spied a polish that would pair super well with this.

Untitled

Introducing Elevation Polish Le Cittá Invisibili - a gorgeous lavender leaning taupe creme with beautiful multichrome flakies that lean violet and pair perfectly with Berry Good Looking.

Untitled

To create this look I broke out my stiletto nail vinyls and went to work, creating an accent on the thumb and ring finger! I really just love how this turned out! Perfection!

Untitled

I love how well the taupe and cooler colored multichrome flakies pair with the bright vibrant purple holo of Berry Good Looking.

Untitled

As you can see, this look was great inside and out! I just loved this look, so striking. Anyway, it's Friday everyone, we made it! Hope you all have great weekends, I've got mega swatching to do this weekend – if I have it in me I might just do another vampy round up of some newer polishes I've acquired so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment