Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fair Maiden Polish Just a Mirage

Good morning everyone! Bear with me this morning as I am coming out of a 36 hour fever-induced haze. I caught a terrible flu from my husband and after spending all day in bed yesterday I'm just now coming out of it!

Untitled

The polish I'm sharing with you today is a gift from the makers of Fair Maiden Polish and boy oh boy is this polish an absolute stunner. I've been holding back on sharing this, because I wanted to make sure it was close enough to the launch of their fall collection, so that you would be prepared should you want to purchase this stunner.

Untitled

This is Fair Maiden Polish Just a Mirage and it is a lovely wine colored holographic polish, just the shade I love the most for vamp in the fall. It applies fully opaque in two coats and has a great formula I've come to know and love from Fair Maiden Polish.

Untitled

Now because I can't leave well enough alone, I just knew I had to pair this polish with another Fair Maiden, and since I had just gotten my UberChic Uber Mat, I thought I'd give a go at making a decal.

Untitled

I took a flower design from my first collection of Uber Chic plates, stamped with white on top of a dried off portion of regular top coat (not quick dry, I find just plain top coat works best) and then I colored it in with Fair Maiden Polish Maiden's Blush (which isn't available on their website at the moment but is available at Color4Nails, did you know that Fair Maiden Polish is available at Color4Nails now?! Well now you do!).

Untitled

After I was sure that my decal was dry, I used tweezers to gently pick the decal up and place it on my accent nails for a cohesive look.

Untitled

Overall I was in love with this polish and am just drooling over some other shades in this new collection. The collection is called Swords and Lace: A Renaissance Fantasy Collection and for a full review of swatches, head on over to Ida Nails It! She has an excellent round up! The collection is due to be available at the Fair Maiden Polish website at 12 p.m. CST Saturday September 19.

So now let's dish, which of the new Fair Maiden Polish collection do you have your eyes set on?! My favorite, besides Just a Mirage, is definitely High Priestess!

No comments:

Post a Comment