Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Simple Dotticure and a Charity Polish

Hey guys, it's Wendneday and I have to tell you I am pretty stinkin' tired. I don't know if I'm fighting a sickness or I'm just feeling a lack of energy but I'm a bit blah this week. Good news is I finally got my husband to buy into watching Friday Night Lights with me, I love that show and I know he is going to love it too. Sot that's what I'm up to this week.

Since I'm a little tired and short on words, I thought I'd share this quick and simple look with you today.

Untitled

This is Elevation Polish Yeti's Healing Vibes and it a wonderful charity polish that benefits the American Himalayan Foundation in the wake of the earthquakes in Nepal. It is a gorgeous jade crelly polish with mulitchrome flakies and charcol flakies.

Untitled

I thought that Elevation Polish Bromeliad would pair well with this polish and bring out some of the beauty in the flakies so I added three simple dots to this look to create a simple but sophisticated dotticure.

I'm including a bit more photos than usual in this post because I wanted you to fully grasp the beauty of the flakies in this delicate polish!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sorry for this short and simple post, but I hope you like the look! Have a great hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment