Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Trust Indies and You Should Too!

I know there has been a whole lot of negativity in the nail polish world, all thanks to a bad seed in the mix. I am here to say I have been wearing indies almost exclusively on my nails for more than two years. I have had zero issues.

Indies are amazing, you get to know the actual people behind the beautiful polishes you get to sport on your nails. And guess what?! The makers are amazing people who give awesome personalized service and put all their heart behind their wonderfully run small businesses.

Untitled

So today I've joined forces with some other blogger friends to spread the indie love and show to you some very trusted brands I have purchased from – so if you're ever wondering if you should order or not from a brand, check out some of these posts! This is a guide that will show you frequent indie purchasers and their most trusted indie brands!

So let's get to it – these don't include alllll the brands I've purchased from, but this definitely includes many of my top favorites that I purchase from again and again!

Untitled

1. Indigo Bananas

Untitled

2. Smitten Polish

Untitled

3. Literary Lacquers

Untitled

4. Fair Maiden Polish

Untitled

5. Octopus Party Nail Lacquer

Untitled

6. Great Lakes Lacquer

Untitled

7. ILNP

Untitled

8. Darling Diva Polish

Untitled

9. Ever After Polish

Untitled

10. Painted Polish

Untitled

11. Elevation Polish

Untitled

12. Pahlish

Now like I said, I purchase from many more brands than these, but I just wanted to make a decent sized list of some brands that I trust and have had good experiences with. So go, shop away and have a ball. These brands will take care of you!

And don't forget to check out the other ladies participating in this round robin of love!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment