Monday, July 27, 2015

Twilight Nails and an Elevation Polish Yeti

Hey guys, I'm going to be a bit short on words for this post as I am writing super late the night before this goes live, I just arrived home from a weekend full of wine and too much sun and just spent the last hour working on a news alert for some breaking news that is day-job related.

Untitled

I originally drafted this so you all won't miss out on Elevation Polish's special Yeti polish of the month. It will go away after this month and it is just too special to pass up in my humble opinion! I've got two looks for you today featuring this beauty.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First off I just wanted to show you the beauty of this gorgeous topper. This is one coat of Elevation Polish Yeti the stone Warrior over two coats of KBShimmer Bahama Drama. Yeti the stone warrior is a holographic topper with platinum/silver shards throughout. I thought it gave it a rather starry effect so I created this next look with just that in mind!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I decided to make a twilight look by layering Yeti the stone warrior over a gradient with some fun bamboo in the foreground. The gradient (which I just absolutely love this combination) was made with KBShimmer Leggo My Mango, KBShimmer Bahama Drama and Literary Lacquers Mysterious Irrevocable Sacred. Let me just take a moment to give a shout out to this Lit Laq. This color, a gorgeous purple holo has the most beautiful blue flash to it which is what I thought really pulled this twilight look together. I stamped on top using my Rica Blackout polish and my Bundle Monster BM-424 plate.

And since the Elevation Yeti reminded me so much of stars, I thought it would be perfect over this gradient and I was totally right!

Yeti the stone warrior is a limited edition polish and only available this month (July) so I promise you definitely don't want to miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment