Monday, June 22, 2015

Neon and Nude Aztec Nails

Today I've got a neon pink holo and awesome nude flakie combo that I put together. I'm going to keep this post brief as I have just spent the weekend away, spent the last few hours swatching some new polishes and am a little spent on the verbal side!

Untitled

For this look I paired the lovely Smitten Polish Date Night, the neon pink holo polish, with the beautiful Digital Nails The Dude Abides.

Untitled

For the thumb, middle and pinkie nails I started with two thin coats of Date Night and for the index and ring finger I started with three thin coats of The Dude Abides. Then I used Aztec nail vinyls from VinylBoutique to create the aztec looks.

Untitled

Both of these polishes are AMAZING. The neon pink holo finish in Date Night pairs so well with the flakies in The Dude Abides.

Untitled

I loved this look so much when I originally wore it I never wanted to take it off! Coming up soon I've got some amazing new neon flakies from Smitten Polish and some more fun nail art as usual. Hope you all have stellar weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment