Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fair Maiden Purple Nail Art

So I think I mentioned already that I went away for the weekend this past weekend, well I put on some Fair Maiden Polish and today I'm going to share with you the simple yet stunning look of Fair Maiden Polish Glory of the Galaxy over Fair Maiden Polish Reach for the Sky.

Untitled

Reach for the Sky, which was a kind gift from the makers of Fair Maiden Polish, goes on opaque in two coats and dries to an almost rubber/satin type finish.

Untitled

In the photo above, I did try to photo edit it, I might have made it a smidge warmer than it actually is, but purples always want to go more blue when photographed and I wanted to show how purple it actually is. I topped Reach for the Sky with Glory of the Galaxy.

Untitled

Glory of the Galaxy is a gorgeous holo top coat with beautiful blue glass flecks which give it a unique blue flash in the shade and give the whole top coat extra dimension.

Untitled

I stamped the design my pointer and ring finger using KBShimmer Leggo My Mango and my Born Pretty Store plate BP-L005. Now I took about a bazillion photos of this so I will leave the rest of those here! This look wore like iron, through a day in a chlorinated pool, an epic night of bowling and all sorts of old fashioned fun.

Untitled

Untitled

And because I can't just leave you with a post of one look, I've got another fun Fair Maiden Polish look I put together using Fierce, a Facebook fan group custom with the same KBShimmer polish. Just a fun and simple polka dot look!

Untitled

Fierce is an amazing dusty purple holo with this amazing orange flash. It is the ultimate purple holo in my collection. I just absolutely LOVE it. Also perfect winning formula, two coats for opacity and applies smooth as buttah!

Untitled

Anyway, I hope you like these looks and if you haven't checked out Fair Maiden Polish yet, I suggest you get right on that because the makers are the sweetest, the fans are awesome and the polishes are also top notch always with something extra special!

What have you tried from Fair Maiden?! What do you think of my new curved watermark? Just something I'm trying out – I'd love your feedback! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment