Friday, May 1, 2015

Perfect Pair: Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata and ILNP Fame

Hi everyone! Happy Friday, you've made it to the weekend! Time to celebrate! This weekend I am headed to meet my nephew (who lives in Germany), but is visiting me this weekend! I met him in utero this summer and I am so excited to get to hold him the flesh!

If all those explanation marks don't spell it out for you I'm EXCITED! It's been a busy week in the world of this Newsie Nail Novice – two evening meetings (loooooong work days) and a last minute visit from my dad. I'm so glad I've had the time to blog through it all, it is my therapy after all.

Today I have a fun look I sported last weekend while visiting my friend in San Luis Obispo for a girl's weekend!

Untitled

Untitled

This gorgeous beauty is Elevation Polish Muztagh Ata. It is lovely teal-leaning denim blue scattered holographic polish that is almost opaque in one coat. I can't talk enough about how amazing the forumlas are on all my Elevation polishes!

Next I added a little skittle nail art to the look, because I knew I would be wearing the look for the weekend.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Using nail vinyl straights from KBShimmer I created the lines with INLP Fame and then used another single chevron to create the triangle accent on the middle.

Now I'd like to take a minute to just give a shout out to ILNP Fame, this lovely gold and silver holographic flakie makes the perfect accent for any look! I just loved how it paired with Muztagh Ata, kept me happy all weekend long!

And if you are wondering what top coat I used that kept my nails shiny all weekend, that would be the Marvel Liquid Macro by Superchic Lacquer top coat, which retains it's shine for so long I am just in awe of it. While I was on my girl's weekend we got pedicures, and the person doing my nails could not stop staring at my nail art – she thought they were gel nails, that is how shiny the Marvel Liquid Macro is! You neeeeed it if you haven't tried it. TRUST ME!

Anyway, I may or may not be tipsy posting right now, but I wanted to end this post with my jam of the week – Overload by Life of Dillon. This is the perfect song for the summer and I am predicting now that this will blow up. It is happy, tropical feeling and just so upbeat! I hope you love it as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment