Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Nails featuring The Little LacquerBean Radioactive Slime

I thought I would share some Halloween nail art this week, being that it is the week before Halloween!

Recently, I purchased my very first glow in the dark nail polish, I thought Halloween was the perfect time to break down and purchase some!

 photo 0709B1B7-4A94-4D9D-B318-C99569BF7159_zps1x3skoff.jpg

Radioactive Slime is a jelly-like polish in consistency and is rather sheer but it's brightness and scattered holo make up for it. It is lime green, almost neon, with a gorgeous scattered holo with golden flashes. This is three coats.

 photo 25178FF7-812E-46B8-85BB-66B9E60F06BF_zps0il2ojmj.jpg

Since I had seen so many great stamping over glow in the dark polishes online, I thought I'd give it a shot. I took out my stamping plates and gathered the looks I could find that were Halloween related. For the thumb I used Bundle Monster BM-H07, for the index, middle and ring finger I used BM-H08 and for the pinky I used my Winstonia W116.

 photo 8C93E00B-1A5D-4C35-9110-6C5CD7683AA6_zpsjuosdlje.jpg

I was super exited to see how bright the polish glowed in the dark (after charging it under a light of course) and how well the stamps showed up in the dark!

Where to purchase: I was extremely impressed with this new-to-me indie polish, so I placed a second order! Her Halloween collection had me impressed so I had to get more (they were all glow in the dark). You can purchase Radioactive Slime on The Little LacquerBean website for $7.50. I believe the shop is closed at the moment because she is getting some new bottles in, but when it opens back up, I highly suggest checking out her polishes. I'll let you know what I think of my second order as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment