Friday, September 26, 2014

Painted Polish Drunk on Holo

So we all know I am a fan of holo polishes, a real big fan. I just really love rainbows, they show the beauty of all colors at one time. Anyway, so browsing various nail blogs I kept seeing these AMAZING swatches of Painted Polish's Drunk on Holo. After seeing Sarah Lynn's nail art featuring it, I was done for. I knew I needed to have it!

 photo 393CC37F-1076-4E3B-8558-927C11E8A196_zpsn4rml7fp.jpg

Drunk on Holo is a silver holographic polish with so much bling. I can't even describe to you how much bling this polish has. It is packed full of small holographic glitter in a clear base. For this manicure I think I used three coats for ultimate bling, but two coats would be fine I think.

 photo E4EF362A-0F06-4B9C-AF2F-9E9B862FA06C_zpshexs5p53.jpg

Because the rainbow showed some fun pastel colors, I decided to add some pastel colors to the manicure!

 photo 23991AEB-1BD0-4247-A7C5-A7C9D2B75745_zpsrjcrt6r8.jpg

I used single chevrons from NailVinyls.com, and then added OPI You're Such a Budapest and Essie Mint Candy Apple. I think the colors matched the holo beautifully.

 photo D7024D21-A090-4DC9-8EE5-1A7DA8586FC2_zpscuhggiqe.jpg 

But seriously, there is so much you can do with Drunk on Holo, I haven't even explored all the possibilities yet. Painted Polish restocks about once a month, but you'll have to stalk her via her Instagram or Facebook to find out when the next restock is. I promise you it will be worth it!

What do you think of my pastels paired with holo? What are your favorite polishes to pair with silver holographic polishes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment