Friday, July 25, 2014

Smitten Polish The First Lobster

This may be the most beautiful polish I have ever tried on. And it took me awhile to actually use it too, but once I did, man this is seriously the best polish ever!

 photo 88C79E43-D751-49F5-A7B5-89FC37B1E8DF_zpsec4gg8xp.jpg

Meet Smitten Polish's The First Lobster, this gorgeous holo polish is the most vibrant, bright and pigmented holo I have ever tried on. Just check out this polish indoors, below, there is no white cast at all – it is just this vibrant red-orange-coral amazing color.

 photo ABA4C713-6432-4937-9CE4-E3F7228E8FEF_zpsbaxqvi9m.jpg

Seriously, I've been searching for the perfect coral polish my entire life and I think I have finally found it. This is the most beautiful orange leaning red. I was originally thrown because when I saw the bottle it just looked like an orange holo, but I put it on and BAM!

 photo 44104D52-9F40-479F-819D-7F8B0FEEAC58_zpst6fb9dnb.jpg

I'm considering wearing this on my vacation coming up, because this is a color I could never bore of. Seriously, the best polish ever!

 photo AB248C60-77D1-40F1-A74A-81EE2D2498DF_zpseftasy2r.jpg

And boy do I have some good news for you. This polish, which was part of Smitten Polish's, Love Actually Collection and the creator of Smitten Polish has decided to bring this one back in her restock TOMORROW! That's right, in addition to her awesome summer collection, she will be bringing back The First Lobster, so now is your chance to get this awesomeness.

Application: This went on beautifully in two smooth coats, was not too thick or thin and wore beautifully! Seriously, I've been taken with Smitten polishes and I promise you will too!

Where to purchase: I purchased this from the Smitten Polish website for $11 and you can too! The Smitten Polish restock is scheduled Saturday July 26 at 2 p.m. Central time!

No comments:

Post a Comment