Friday, March 14, 2014

Stamping Success

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. And so that is what I did, last night with different stamping polish and it worked much better!

 photo 9C747CFC-485A-4F54-8CB5-CA8905CA61CB_zpsojfkq1il.jpg

Using Bundle Monster plate 406, celtic heart knots, and some Wet n' Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris I was able to successfully stamp. Well it isn't exactly perfect, but it still looks pretty good to me.

On a personal note, I've had a sorta off last 24-hour hours. Taking criticism too seriously, being too sensitive and I just need to get over it. And also, those who shoot the messenger are weak and can't see their own short comings. And in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Looking ahead: No more promises, my next manicure WILL be a St. Patrick's Day manicure. Haven't decided if I'll try stamping or just go with colors or sparkles or what. But I will have green and gold on my nails come Monday, don't you fret!

1 comment: