Monday, February 8, 2010

I just joined BlogHer


I joined BlogHer today. I have been reading people who blog on BlogHer for years now, been hearing about their conferences and their community, but today I joined.

Today I actually took time and read posts, commented on posts and began to get what all the buzz was about. The community is a great place to be inspired by other writers and a wonderful place to get ideas for things to write about.

I often get writer's block about what to post about on this blog. I think, "that isn't interesting enough" or "how will writing about that improve my writing in general" But that is just it, writing, about anything is improving my skills.

If you don't use it, you lose it... or so I've heard. So I am going to stop worrying about what I am going to write and I am just going to write already. About everything and anything that comes up. If you don't think it's interesting sorry, just skip the post.

I love writing and I shouldn't feel like everything I post will be judged, I need to stop worrying about how other perceive my blog and just go with it.

Thanks BlogHer, for inspiring me to continue writing. Writing about all of the above.

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, I am going to check it out! Reading your blog after following the link to it on facebook was one of the things that inspired me to get my love of travel and humor together into something useful. Thank you for your comment and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete